Skip to main content

King Floyd - Groove Me (1971)

AWESOME! Or as WE used to say; "Everything is Groovy". Everything is. One of the wickedest , among the Wicked,  took Eighty-seven years,  and twenty-three days , to finally expire , DEAD! GOOD AND DEAD! YES, s/he is Gone! Finally Gone! I can no longer smell her rotting scent. I no longer have to fear her. I don't have to shake or quake in my boots. I don't have to skin and grin with the Monster that deliberately birthed Me to be her footstool. 

Just another ignorant nigga slave doing her part to reduce people like her always be less than her.  Why did martha want all of her children ss/he rewarded with life to be her personal property? WICKED!  Low life! Nasty!@ No Morals! An IMP! A two legged Viper1 A wo/man totally VOID of Jesus! No Christ in her. I was birthed by her to be 
her sex toy, something to humiliate and wipe her filthy feet on. That was IT! Thus the Anger, RAGE, the Hypocrisy!

No World, there exists NO excuse for Jezebel spirited whores like martha jane walters, to vex so long except,  IT be GOD"s Will.  A part of GOD"s Master plan.  Preparation, if you will. By the time I was five years old,  I could clean shitty, nasty cloth diapers,  in the toilet.  After several severe beatings I learned to hold tightly to the shitty diapers with my tiny brown hands.

That low slut martha jane walters,  should have been dismembered, beheaded, disemboweled, and burned at the stake , before her low, common, demon possessed ass,  was thirteen.

No matter, I survived! I'm laughing now because the lazy whore Never tired of her (secret) Blessing Blocking, bragging on her "white skin and straight hair", and practicing Voodoo and conjure on her own family. 

  No s/he Never admitted to being an envious, jealous, ignorant, sexual pervert. Sure,  s/he gladly "Outed" all of her fellow perverts .  I'm not sure why, other than to look innocent.

As IT turns out, securing a license to preach, was the worse thing your dead, wicked ass,  ever did. Bitch! Where you ever really as stupid as you pretended? The sick Horrid acts you took tremendous joy in practicing on your own "loved ones", repeatedly! REPEATEDLY BITCH! "Ova/and Ova!".

BITCH! No one is that Stupid! 

So, you are finally gone. I REJOICE!

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...