Skip to main content

I Can't Stop Loving You Dear Evildoer , Will you be able to recognize yourself when all the blinders are snatched off?


Yes, I am BEAMING! I have every right, I survived hue-man MAGGOTS! Two extremely jealous, envious , covetous , immoral, greedy, ignorant, Color Struck *AGGOTS. Wait! You could not keep either one of these mongrels out of the Church. One an ORDAINED PASTOR, the other an USHER! 

Both in "The Closet", both common as Bat shit. Both tried endlesslt to make my long life miserable.

Both the dummies falsely believe their ability to call up satan with their voice, their tone, teir abomniable lies, made them powerful.  Both could lie faster than a Cat can lick his ass.

Both extremely Color Struck. Both PERVERTS!

I still hate both of them. What I do love; ROME WALTERS! My granddaddy warned me about such buzzards early in life. He warned me expect them. He warned me not to kill them and to shoot them dead , if necessary.

My granddaddy taught me to know my worth.  I have never been so forsaken,  as to permit anyone  to convince me that I am  nothing , just because my birtER was common as Bat Shit. That low whore lived the life s/he wanted.  That scummy crack addict is still living the life he desires. So?  WE ALL HAVE FREEWILL! 

You can blindly follow a Judas goat like mjw and rump, you can elect to live in fear.  You can be rich, and tight fisted. You can make the broken and defeated beg for crumbs from your table. IT is your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!