Skip to main content

Every Beat of My Heart by Gladys Knight & the Pips 1961 Introducing "THE BOOK OF ROME"

Thank You LORD, there are so many people , (right now) that are shocked, perhaps confused. How can I,a little Black bastard, a "throwed away baby", a mass of unwanted flesh, be happy? Stalked by my own :mother" for sixty-two years!  How did I ever find Joy? 

"Motherhood" Yes, I did the "dang thang".  My biological clock was RINGING!  I learned a lot through that wonderful experience.  From natural childbirth, to nerve marry out of panic and desperation.   Never listen to, or fear a society forbids  dating outside of your assigned "race".

Never settle for less than you want or deserve.

 No matter what , I'm proud, I'm a Remnant of (Je) Rome Walters!  A Man labeled Black, held down, held back, for eighty-four years!

A tall handsome Man! Brilliant! Self-educated! Wise and gentle.  Yes World, at seventy one and one half years old, his memory still makes  me Proud. With every beat of my heart I cherish every pearl of wisdom that man bestowed upon me.

"Never do anything you would be too embarrassed to admit you did."

"Always count your change. Count it in your head,"

"Apart from Christ , We are nothing."



Yes, he was a storehouse of knowledge. I gladly took care of him when he became old, infirm. I finally got to repeat to him what he always said to me. I thanked him for the car he bought us when we were in high school. "It was my pleasure, darling dawthur."; was his retort.

He paid for my high school  class ring, thirty five dollars! That was like three hundred and fifty dollars in 1968.  Again, "Thank you GranDDADDY!" Granddad: "It was my pleasure."

Old age and arthritis devoured him more rapidly than it should have. His "faculties" began slipping,  calling all of us "Mac" or "Mathy". He used to demand that I put his left shoe on his foot after I bathed and dressed him. No amount of arguing could convince that old man that his leg had been amputated.

I saw the heartbreak in my granddaddy's eyes when we told him that his left leg had to be amputated and that the surgeon did such  a whack, jacked up,  nigger job,  on his leg that he could never be fitted for a prosteses. 

I love my GranDDADDY IMMENSELY  because he always protected me, us,  from his sick, psychotic, sadistic, demon possessed daughter. All I can say is , Mercy! Yes, s/he   ultimately murdered him. Had the nerve,  the unmitigated gall , to call it suicide. 

Did s/he get away with IT? Well, s/he was never arrested but, WE all know s/he did IT. Old "Root Worker".

The cancker worms got your body granddaddy,  (some where in an unmarked grave) , but I got your heart.
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!