Skip to main content

The Best of Lee Williams Music Playlist Inspirational Gospel Music C...



Dear LORD, I am praying that the innocent souls that need to hear my message, finally will. I stand accused of "unforgiveness".  No such thing. I am guilty of STANDING UP to my accusers, my dirty mistreaters.

True, I accidentally married a practicing "Homosexual". While he was very much in love with men and had no interest in me, at all, EVER. That is not why I  still hate him. I felt sorry for his deliemna. I tried to hold him and console him when he cried and admitted to hating himself .  "Rachur, you think I want to be out hur sleeping with me?"

IT broke my heart. Instead of accepting my decision to love him anyway, he turned against me. Started calling me out of my name! Leaving me alone for days, never calling. Never once going to a doctor's appointment. Never once showing me any affection.
 
Never giving me any money, always stealing mine. Seeking every opportunity to belittle or embarr ass  me. Every opportuntiy he got; "I wudden of married yo black ass if you hadn't been pregnant." "You think too much of yourself", just like Mister in the Color Purple.

World, from March 2, 1984 until November 11, 1984 I was Celie in the Color Purple. GOD blessed Me and GOD blessed him. I did not pump those six hollow point slugs in his empty skull,  November 11, 1984!  That was GOD! That was the HOLY GHOST intervening. PTL!

I hate him for his Nasty attitude. He was always UNPLEASANT! Irritable! Harsh! Sacky! Critical! Lame! Cold! Never warm,  never affectionate. No one,  anyone , would want to spend more than five minutes with him.  A loser, a phony, a pretend man, no doubt a bottom. Totally fake! 

Of course he hated me! Was extremely jealous.  Not only was I a Home Owner! I had No debt! None! I won my beautiful brick home ! Paid one dollar to the city of Atlanta in 1979! No car note, no outstanding bills. I was Beautiful, if I say so myself. One hundred and ten pounds, sweet as honey.

I know what I knw.  The wo/man that hated me (secretly) put that thang on me.  Yes, for sixty-two years my own "mother" did nothing but stalk me with her Loud, Ignorant. Clamourous , demon possessed self!

Poor martha never did anything but get up early, screaming, hollaring, insulting, blessing blocking for her entire long life. Then I looked up and discovered I had married my own "mother". A hustler, a con artist, a blessing blocker, a fake.

BEAMING because Almighty GOD delivered Me from both of those Creaturs.

Worse, a pathological LIAR! No, no Bible, no religion in the World can dumb me up to the point I would ever want to sully my soul with such a lying, unrepentant, manipulative user. No! I know my worth. For eight months that blood sucking parasite drained me, tried to Murder My Spirit.

That low, coward, that unrepentant destroyed everything I loved. Well, he tried. He is trying still. No! I NEVER have to forgive a volunteer lascivious  reprobate sent to destroy Me.

Yes, I'm on my bended knees, right now! I'm in deep prayer! I'm expecting That Move of Almighty GOD that passeth all "misunderstanding"!

All I know; GOD IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!