Skip to main content

The Manhattans - You Send Me THE BOOK OF ROME

AWESOME times Three!!!

BEAMING!!!

Yes LORD! My Soul is all A Glow!

RESCUED from the Clutches of a sick, psychotic , demon possessed wo/man, and far too many  wo/men!

Hue-man beings with little or no Faith! Hue-man creatures that really prefer to impress their fellow man carrying a book they can't read and have zero interest in reading.

Just fakes, phonies, pretending they actually believe color matters. Hue-man beings raging because they are unable to speak the slightest Truth about anything.
Too bad! WE all have Free Will. My old lying "mother" NEVER spoke one word of Truth in her long, long, predatory, wicked, perverted, "high yalla" lying life!  So!?

The low slut is dead now and can't do Me any harm.(Anymore)

  As a matter of fact, the low slut NEVER did Me any serious harm.  Not like satan's side piece planned, anyway.

While IT is true, I have been attacked, blessings blocked, lied on, hated, persecuted for My entire long life, IT is Alright!  In other words, "So what?"

"I am floating on air! I ain't touching ground nowhere!" No, I did not become famous, or wealthy.  Yes,  fame eluded Me. But, becoming that low, untrustworthy, perverted prostitute,  mathy relegated herself to, Escaped Me! Praise the LORD!

My "BirthER", that martha jane walters,  wasted her entire long life being predatory, untrustworthy, psychotic, sadistic, perverted, envious, jealous and demon possessed.  Could s/he help IT? 

OUR War is Spiritual, can anyone help the "feelings" they develop? Do WE , as hue-man
beings, have any control?  Sure We pray, ask for prayers but, WE all know some pray against US. While pretending to love US, the last hope on their mind,  is your success, My success, anyone's success.

Why? How the the "Art-tist" develop without debilitating pain? The tiny infant is innocent. But, the Excruciating PAIN!  I had a beautiful, million dollar daughter but, the PAIN is unending.

The excruciating pain mathy jane put My grandfather through ,, is unending!  Why? Very few are able to face the Truth! So what? Let them Lie! Let them lie for a sick , psychotic whore that would not spit on them , if they were on fire.

That was my "mother".  SADISTIC! Definitely an  Original THOT (That 'Hoe Out There).   My grandfather taught Me to love them , anyway. I never agreed. I was wrong, I have spent far too much of My time on those dead, unrepentant buzzards.

Never Again! I have far too many positive stories to tell.  They are all Rome Walters driven.

BEAMING!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...