Skip to main content

Bring It On Home to Me Excerpts from THE BOOK OF ROME

The year was 1983, I was in my classroom,  upstairs, on the second level of Paul D. West Middle school. I was engaging in, rather , having my ear talked off,  by my own  "mother".  A wo/man named martha jane walters by her parents, Rachel and (Je) Rome Walters, a few years prior to The Great Depression. HORROR UNLEASHED! 

Dear family and friends, you may search this World over a thousand times and you shall never find a wo/man ,more wicked, deceitful, jealous, envious, perverted, immoral, lying,and despicable! Nope, no you won't.

My ear was growing numb. I'm not sure if I was on my "planning period" or this was after school. Of course "our conversations" always began with "fake love bombs". Declarations of pure Bullshit!  Pronouncements of pride followed by her deep regret that s/he could not do more. HORSE PUCKY!!

martha was a PERVERT! Not only was the low SLUT for satan a Pervert! A Nymphomaniac ! A Bulldagger (closet lesbian). A "root worker" a molester, a "Chester",  s/he as a SADIST!! SICK! SICK! SICK! A creature more sick and perverted than that djt!

The low SLUT for satan forced me to drink a liter of Creme de Mint alcohol when I was eight years old! I loss consciousness and the "Entity"  carried me upstairs to their bedroom, 6C Honeycutt Road,  on the Post of Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Those vicious monsters RAPED me Savagely! I remember coming to, bleeding like a butchered Hog. I screamed: "I 'm telling GOD!" martha growled back in the voice of satan; "You ain't telling SHIT!"

Sure enough, I told and I told, to no avail. I told when that skank frorced me to become a liar at four years old. Every day that skank whore would get off of work, a nurse's aid at Womack Army Hospital, march home to viciously molest Us, her own children, the few s/he did not murder through her homemade abortions.

 satan's secret sidepiece would snatch us up, penetrate our small rectums with Hot, Soapy ENEMAS! Why? I shall never know.  All I know, I slipped up and told my GrandFather , I was four years old.  That low whore for satan went beserk , LIED! Always pretended that I made IT up. The skank whore was just trying to justify her DIABOLICAL Nature,  treated  Me, Us, every Walters, every righteous and unrighteous hue-man being,  that low SLUT for satan , ever encountered, like the maggot s/he was.

s/he is finally dead now. IT shall soon be ten years. While IT is a good thing, s/he can't harm Me anymore. My point is to Warn! The innocent and the truly righteous,  need to know what is going on in these "Churches".

NO! I am not defeated. I am no longer even mad. Of course , on one hand, I'm outraged to have been born into the clutches of such an evil wo/man. Yet, I REJOICE! Saved! DELIVERED from a Mongrel Monstrosity!

martha yapping, yapping, yapping, going on about some bullshit. I was too courteous, perhaps too afraid,  to hang up on her, so I kept listening, kept agreeing. Then suddenly, (HIS VOICE) from no where spoke tenderly in my ear,  again; ""WE all shall get OUR just and honest due on this planet Earth."

We all have something called "Free Will". Hopefully you can discern, can be honest with yourself. Please have enough faith to flee such EVIL!

BE ABSOLUTELY< ABUNDANTLY BLESSED IJN!

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!