Skip to main content

JOHNNIE TAYLOR -Excerpt from THE BOOK OF ROME IT'S SEPTEMBER


BEAMING!

GLOWING!

REDEEMED!

Eyes opened wide. BEAMING because I'm over the Moon, LORD.  How was I too know my "mother", the wo/man that birthed me, just to punish me, to torture me,  on the "down low"
was truly a Witch! A Sorceress?  

Other than observing her, witnessing her, serving as her door keeper,  when s/he played Madame Watson.  Just how was I to know martha jane walters was Pure PERVERT? 

I wasn't allowed to know "know".  We al could "know".  As a matter of fact the more We knew, the more that Monster bragged.  You just beter not ever TELL!

martha could never look bad, Nothing could ever be her fault. Critersize her if you dare! Woe unto you, FOREVER!  The low whore for satan was Un-coachable! Un-teacheable! Un-reachable! Argumentative! Loud! Clamorous! Vicious! Sadistic! Demon possessed! A Pathological liar, a prostitute and an "ordained pastor"!

No! You were not going to ever win if you ever found yourself in any kind of relationship with that Creature. Was s/he ever going to admit that s/he was Demon possessed, HORROR UNLEASHED? No!

Why should s/he? As far as martha jane walters was ever concerned, s/he was winning. s/he looked WHITE, as a matter of fact her skin was quite WHITE.  So white the skin in the palm of her hand,  and on the bottom of her feet, matched, was the exact same pale, "Snow white" as dj*rump,  without his orange makeup.

Yes, s/he was always just as evil, just as lying, just as deceitful, jealous, envious and predatory.  Just as unforgiving and sadistic. Did dj*rump ever smash puppies to death,  between  two bricks, like mathy jane?  I certainly would not doubt IT?

How many people has that Malignant Monstrosity killed? Countless! I lost count of the number of friends and acquaintants I lost,  due to his STUPIDITY! Now the Banks, the Railroads.  Lying toxic white males have gone bat shit crazy.

Our CON-try is totally leaderless. Amerikkka is totally morally bankrupt. No, that is not new. Amerikkka has always been the most hate filled Hell , for all people of color since,  FOREVER!

Free Yourself! "Shun the very presence of evil." Do not ever let any ignorant,perverted imp silence you,

BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.