Skip to main content

Lord Help Me to Hold Out Excerpt from THE BOOK OF ROME

First of all, do know that I am BEAMING! GLOWING! ON FIRE WITH THE HOLY GHOST! 

DELIVERED from a Mongrel Monstrosity, a wo/man , a creature, an ENTITY, a volunteer demon, a volunteer slave for satan,  and every form of evil,  to ever exist.

LORD! World, did that wo/man, that creature, ever seriously believe that s/he was smarter than GOD/ THE HOLYSPIRIT?  Did s/he ever believe tricking Aunt Olive out of Uncle Will's THE LOST BOOKS OF MOSES , was her key to victory? Power? Did martha ever believe that s/he could secretly serve satan and GOD? Yes s/he did! I am a Witness! 

The low whore for satan,  made me be her "Door Keeper"! By age fourteen , martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux , had me greeting her "clients" at the door.

I was instructed to make them  comfortable, "interview" them,write the info down , and slip it to her in the kitchen. s/he of course would amaze them with her ability to read minds, Tarot cards, restore their "nature" and broken relationships.

Sometimes s/he saved their lives by taking their hard earned cash and throwing it in the Cafe Fear river. Madame Watson always assured her "clients" none of the money was for her. The money was for their "cleansing". 

martha always offered proof by the jar of worms and filth s/he claimed s/he discovered in them. martha instructed the "client" to urinate in a glass jar, she pronounced some homemade mumbo jumbo over the dummy's piss and placed it under the table. Little did the trusting idiot ever know, martha just switched jars.

Screaming and hollering, declaring s/he saw IMMINENT  DEATH, martha ran the ultimate flimflam, required them to pay dearly or DIE.  Sometimes martha's sadistic nature would kick in and s/he would make the dummy beg her for help.

We all laughed, After fleecing as many blind sheep as s/he could,  in one day, martha would permit me to accompany her,  and watch her shop. Twenty, thirty, forty pairs of shoes at a time.  We would return "home" with her Cadillac loaded ! I was made to feel grateful! For my loyalty and hard work, I got to pick one cheap "gift".

World, my "mother", my "Birther" was Madame Watson, sometimes Madame Rico. My "mother" always taught Us, the practice of "honesty" was clearly for the stupid. s/he always offered her "situation" as proof, no one was to be trusted, ever. Except for her of course.

s/he loved Us. s/he bragged everyday; "I keep yo' black muthafucking assholes open!" My LORD, MY LORD!  My "mother" normalized Terror! Incest! Pedophilia! Lying! "Working Roots".

Did the whore live too long? Why did s/he preach and SERVE satan? Was s/he confused? Or was s/he clever? Would I have ever figured her out without the advent of *rump? Thanks be to GOD, that low, immoral, sick, sadistic, savage, mongrel monstrosity,  of a malignant narcissist , snatched my blinders off.

martha's foul, evil, double personalities can now be believed,  perhaps understood!

BEAMING! GLOWING! DELIVERED!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!