Skip to main content

THE BOOK OF ROME Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks On Me (Official Video) [Explicit]

BEAMING! RESCUED! Marked from safe from what had to be one of the lowest, commonest perverts,  that ever slithered on this good Earth!

Yes, I'm BEAMING, Twerking,  on that dead , unrepentant, IMMORAL, Volunteer , INCESTUOUS,  Murderous, demon possessed,  dead SLUT's grave!

Any one still dumb enough to believe GOD, OUR GOD, your god, any god, any Supernatural power,  forbids using foul language, your dumb ass deserves to suffer. The HOLYSPIRIT is Not  some kind of school marm.  The HOLY SPIRIT does Not punish  anyone for using "vulgar" or harsh language.. 

As a matter of fact, My GOD does Not punish anyone , at All, EVER.  If such a GOD existed, how and why are all these Mongrels, these demon possessed creatures, these m a gg OTS,  still flourishing? Why are innocent people being mowed down by the thousands, millions? 

Because they "Dumbed" US up! The low life scum,  like my "birthER" , are devious enough to Cherry pick the Bible , in order to pick your pocket.  My old lazy "mother" was Not about to hit a lick! No! No! No! , white ass mathyjane realiazed early in life s/he possessed charisma, beauty and brains.  Why pick Cotton when s/he could sell pussy? Only problem the low whore kept getting preganant and no decent man would ever marry her.

Thus, s/he turned to Conjure, Graveyard dirt and THE LOST BOOK OF MOSES. Did s/he win? Hell NO! But , feel free to honor that piece of shit, I won't and no one can make me. Any religion demanding, claiming I have to forgive that MOnster, can kiss my Black ass!

Why did Jesus tell Us to shun the very presence of evil? They are too much, too many! Flee! Run!

Live your Life. Never trust a liar! I don't care how beautiful the bitch is! I sure don't care how white her skin is! Or how straight her hair.

Save yourself!

STAND UP!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...