Skip to main content

TOO SHORT - THE BOOK OF ROME Blow The Whistle (Official HD Video)

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! BEAMING! DELIVERED! SAVED from my own "BirthER"!
PTL!!! Praise The LORD! Who knew that I was formed in the belly of the lowest, skankiest, demon possessed Pervert,  that ever slithered on this good  Earth? GOD! The HOLY GHOST! The HOLY SPIRIT!

World, mjw was just another volunteer , low whore for satan.  World, my "mother", my "birthER",  never had any right or reason to become the vile, vulgar, Blowfly s/he deliberately became.  Her father was considered a wealthy man.  He owned sixty-five acres of rich farm land in Wade, North Carolina ! A BLACKMAN!  My grandfather did the IMPOSSIBLE! Do know, every day that I knew Rome Walters, he repeated  his Command: "DON"T SELL THE LAND!!!"

That low whore, perverted maggot his wife birthed couldn't wait to sell the land.  The whore sold it with TIMBER on it!  The land was at least sixty-five percent TIMBER! The most beautiful trees for logging you/ve ever seen.

The dumb whore never got one penny for one tree.  The buy simply harvested the trees and Viola; FREE LAND!  You can't blame the white man.  You can blame yourself if you still don't know what a low sick whore martha jane walters really was.

"SHUN THE VERY PRESENCE OF EVIL" 

Yes, s/he was certainly a Pathological Liar. That low whore was incapable of speaking the truth, even if it was in her favor.

Yes! s/he is very dead now, done rotted, finally finished decaying. HORROR UNLEASHED! satan's lowest, commonest side piece out side of that dee tee *rump, a human piece of shit trying to block the blessings s/he can't give.

BEAMING!

Blow the whistle that unrepentant , Malignant Narcissist is DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! Yes! I'm dancing on her dead ass , unrepentant grave. And yes, I divested of her fake ass religion kkkhristianity. Old lying pervert just wanted to practice INCEST and PEDOPHILIA . Old low whore aborted her own babies. How many I shall never know.  I know that closet bulldagging 'hoe was DEMON POSSESSED and I'm so glad s/he is finally DEAD, I get up early just to dance on her dead ass grave.

BEAMING!!!

DELIVERED!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!