Skip to main content

Marvin Gaye / You're A Wonderful One-(Excerpt from The BOOK OF ROME)

Yes, I'm BEAMING! Am I Screaming? YES!!! Why did IT take me so long, so many countless , wasted days and nights,  to finally realize, my birth-ER was never more than a confused, complicated, perverted, demon possessed whore?

Was IT for my protection? Or , was I just TERRIFIED? Was I simply afraid to know, to face My, Our, Awful Truth? Or, is IT simply GOD's "Timing"? 

Why would GOD, My loving Father ,  reveal to Me Truths that would devastate Me? Had I known, fully recognized the fact that my own "mother" viciously raped Me, along with her Black ass,  Perverted,  huzzband, VICIOUSLY RAPED ME,  WHEN I WAS EIGHT YEATS OLD! THE LOW SLUTS FOR sATAN THREATENED MY LIFE IF I EVER TOLD!!!

How did the Buzzards repent of their INCEST! Ongoing, never ceasing Pedophilia? By sitting their stanking, rotting, deomon possessed , common black asses up in Wesley Chapel AMEZ Church (Wade, NC) Every fucking Sunday! LYING! CREEPING! PRETENDING! 

Then the stanking whore, closet lez bee ian continued her (secret) Torture, Persecution, disguized as her "Birth Tax" for Sixty-Two years! Yes! LORD< the IgnorantWhore! The volunteer Prostitute Charged all of her "live births" a tax. The low whore for satan , enslaved ALL OF US immediately, upon birth,

Yes, martha jane walters was a FREAK. Why? Vacuous! Empty! A Dullard! A Jezebel SLUT! HORROR UNLEASHED! a *rump.  An ENTITY, a fould diseased thing , controlled by the same evil spirits that control that clow that stole, soiled, RUINED this CONtry.

FOOLS that seriously believe they actually have "Power". FOOLS, so primitive, so backward, so TOXIC, they demand to win without any resistance. Yes, the m a gg OTS are that Stupiod.

Why? S/he was not chosen. "Many are called, few are chosen." martha was definately NOT CHOSEN! Why would OUR Loving GOD ever choose a Sadistic, Malignant Narcissist? A jealous, enious, Pathological Liar?

GOD didn't.  The low whore for satan , chose her self.

What a waste! Seriousl!? martha jane walters, were you ever, really , as dumb as you pretended? NO! But, You were Demon possessed.

I REBUKE you highly. No, your are not smilimng from your corrupt, unrepentant grave. All your stolen sermons mean nothing.

Do know, on this Mother's Day I am Jubilant! Estatic! Over the Moon! Thanking My Grandfather for bing the Best Mother any child of GOD could ever have!

BEAMING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...