Skip to main content

Could It Be I'm Falling In Love

Hello!
Come heah (here), hurry up! Chile!

At Seventy-two, I'm still proud. BEAMING! True, I  missed out on having two married parents. So what? The HOLYSPIRIT tucked me safely into the arms of ROME WALTERS, My GrandDADDY!

Please let me tell you about him, why You must learn of his great legacy. Born at the turn of the century in rural South Carolina, to Artemus and Mary Wright Walters, Rome grew to become quite a great hero, a landowner and certainly a Sage.

 I get excited, leap up and and down, full of pride every time I share some of the spell binding stories my grandfather told me as a child.

Rome was the Seventh Son of a Seventh son! For what ever reason Rome was the exact opposite of his cruel father.

I get IT. Systemic Racism is so fucking complicated! Colorism! Can you imagine looking "white", straight hair, blue eyes, etc and being reduced to "property", chattel? 

Can you image some trifling, dumb ass white muthafucker claiming you are his PROPERTY!? The "nigga" mad because he got to pay  taxes on you! 

You a FELLOW HUE-MAN BEING brought low because some "Christians" claim that GOD cursed You! And YOU can be legally bought, sold, targeted, vexed and victimized FOR EVER!  WTF! 

RIDICULOUS! Systemic racism can be DESTROYED by simply refusing to practice IT, stop prejudging,  in order to justify predatory Capitalism. 

 SHARE THE WEALTH fairly!

 Of course Black Lives Matter.  ALL LIVES MATTER!

Am I MAD!?  Hell yes! There exists no GOD that gives a shit about language.  That  "Cursing",  these fucking asshole "Christians" freak out about ,  when you cuss , is  fucking Conjure!

How dare you be so stupid ! Fuck your feelings! Lying ass, dumb ass, DULLARDS!

 It's the  voodoo, my birthER , Madame Watson always practiced. HILARIOUS! My Con Artist, beautiful, charming, cruel mother practiced IT.  I just want to see her in a movie. You will laugh, cry but mostly you will learn to love yoursel

Woah, there was no such thing as a legal marriage durning the Antebellum period.

Artemus Walters was said to be an "Injun", (Indian). He was tall, very good looking in a Sitting Bear,  kind of way. Mary Wright Walters , my great grand mother . was also quite beautiful.  Stunning, I heard.

Beautiful silky, smooth olive complexion, long straight black hair, big legs, big butt, nice "rack". Fiery! "Didn't take "tea for the fever".

(BACK STORY).   The Holy Spirit led me to Treavor Arnet Library in 1976. I wrote a brilliant Master's Thesis on Conjure and Voodoo as revealed in Slave Narratives. 

World! If this World knew what I know!  What a person can do to another person?

[I just want to tell my story ]





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...