Skip to main content

Delegation - Oh Honey

Come here- rah..
Let's dance  like we used to

Awwwwwwwwwwah!
My sweet little baby
My beautiful Princess
My name sake
The fourth, fifth, sixth, ? ,who knows...
You definitely follow in a long line of beautiful , elegant, lovely,  gentle Queens
(sans one)

You may have strayed but,  you were never loss
GOD loves You
GOD loves All of Us

BEAM

Look how the Good LORD brought Us together
Go on and GLOW , you know you got IT

I'm laughing, IT is so ironic, my grandfather used to Pour, Shower me , with words of praise, sincere encouragement. 

Praise I was really too confused,  too INSECURE, too beaten down , to accept.  Therefore, I have always suffered from anxiety.  I panic easily! My nerves are shot! I have PTSD! Post Traumatic SLAVE Disorder!

 No matter what, I automatically "assume the position"; get ready to get fucked, used, conned, manipulated, robbed, raped, what ever.  Make IT quick. "No Mas, No mas" I quit, I give up! Get the fuck on. I'm TIDE! I ain't got no mo' strength-thases , bitch. Gon! Take what you want, just leave Me the Fuck Alone!

Shit, I'm just like that damn cripple antelope , always in those Nature films.  The poor thing is always trying  to sip some water , and every fucking predator is after his slow,  cripple ass. His Antelope family, no one in the whole herd give a fuck about his cripple, blind ass. "It sucks to be you"; they laugh and taunt.


I do love IT when the unexpected happens, and the poor creature,  gets away.



that's Me! Poor, blind, Black, throwed away, enslaved,  bastard child of martha jane walters, GOT AWAY! I escaped! No, I did not become the great writer,  I had envisioned. No, that sure didn't happen.

Nor, did I make IT to Congress, as my grandfather had predicted.

No, I did not marry well, either.  I am Not ASHAMED! I am GLAD! GOD rescued Me from satan! The man was and still is an IMP!  He can't be coached ,  taught or TRUSTED!

He is much too easily angered.  Always mad with Me. Just me,  I soon noticed. Any time,  any fine man came around, this serpent's mouth went to watering, his eyes bulged out, LUST! Pure LUST! I was so crushed, thinking I was so fine. This nigga was about as interested in me as a dead dog, is interested in hunting.

 Yes! He left me for a very tall,  very fine , chiseled man,  when my daughter was only two moths old. 

 The bitch TOOK BOTH THE CARS! Yes, that punk ass muthafucker,  LEFT ME WALKING1 NO MONEY!!! No ends, no friends, no mother. Wait! I had GOD!(BEAMING)

This  very, very critical,  NO COMPLIMENT Giving, unless he was up to something, wanted something. Yes, money. Yes, I was that dumb. I was that stupid ass, desperate ass, CHRISTIAN wife.   That poor, thirsty woman, looking for a good Christian husband.  
I  was manipulated, time after time,  again  and again, by this predatory, parasite. Yes! I financed my Beard's, my closet homosexual husband's,  hoes. (LOL) 

I'm still laughing. He did not know, and still doesn't know, I am a Queen! A beautiful, virtuous wo/man,  that he deliberately,  and purposefully, reduced to dung,  treated like shit,  because he DEMANDED TO BE HONORED AS A MANLY MAN, A MASCULINE MAN , WHEN HE RETURNED HOME FROM ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT , WITH OTHER MEN!

Wait! Hold the FUCK UP! You shall never believe this; not only was I stunningly beautiful. (insert pic) Owned my on Home, solid brick, acreage, Apple trees, fenced in backyard, "finished" basement, etc,etc. NO BILLS! None. I won my house.

At Thirty-two years old, my "Biological Clock" went off.  I could not believe IT. Suddenly, out of no where I felt compelled to make a baby.  Not just any baby, my Baby.

Yes, I did plan to marry.  My beautiful baby was going to have a "LEGIMATE" name.  No one was going to deflect, dishonor,  and blame  My Baby with:"BLACK ASS NIGGA BASTARD"!

Did I want a husband? I thought I did? Did I want some sissified, grumpy, irri-terrible, no talking, uncommunicative, half ass , effimenate , jealous, wo/man hating, un-coachable, un-teachable , wretch, for the rest of my life.

"Till death do us part" was coming real soon , and I damn sure meant to do IT.
Dis dumb muthafucker, conned me into getting a joint bank account.

Well, please believe me when I tell you, this DULLARD, this hayseed, crack smoking , nit wit, was not only still paying for his first wife's wedding ring , this bitch thought it 'not robbery' to pay for his  high yalla,   first wife's DIAMOND, from his "Too Black",  second wife's joint account.  The no count nigga,  never,  put one quarter in IT! (I swear to GAWD!).

BEAMING! I dodged a bullet.  I never carried out the many homicides  or murders  I plotted against this MALIGNANT NARCISSIST!

This 'want to be Scholar',  that never read , and shall never read  an entire book. He'll flip through a book.  He  will cheat, lie,  and copy.  But, read, actually apply real cognitive skills to problem solving, never.

 No, he is Not honest. The low slut will steal butter out of a biscuit.

No morals! His mistake, picking me. I ain't the one muthafucker.  Luckily for me; I come from a family that will FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP! FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT!

I'm laughing because We only had to fuck up one or two , just a few dumb ass muthafuckers.
 The word soon got out; "Don't GO DOWN THERE FUCKIN" WID DEM NIGGAS!"

My "mother" was "Miss Rudolph" (Richard Pryor character)

Yes, I laughed , watched,  and inadvertently assisted her in her "endeavors".  Little did I know, I was her Target.  Why? Righteousness.

Still BEAMING!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!