Skip to main content

Hosea Leavy - You Gotta Move (1998)

Sure, My birthER, My Mother was quite attractive, s/he was quite corrupt.  Sadly, always, for Eighty-eight , long, painful years, My Mother; martha jane walters remained HORROR UNLEASHED!

Mercy! Mercy! Mercy! At Seventy-two, the thought of her still makes Me weak in the pit of my stomach. (LORD help ME, HAVE MERCY ON ME)

 Yes, IT was just My luck, My fate to be born into the clutches of a beautiful Sirin. A mystic, a clairvoyent, a "Root Worker", Conjurer.

Yes World, My mother was a modern day Jezebel. s/he never would listen. s/he delighted in slinging and spewing rapid fire Insults and Lies to keep all , so called Righteous, dumb ass TruthTellers at bay.

NO! Just like that orange piece of shit currently deliberately ruining this Nation. TWINS! The only difference between martha jane walters and donald j trump, is their "Tool for Torture".

djt uses his money and My mother seriously used Voodoo, Conjure, Cursing, cussing, burning, branding, raping, robbing, smearing, plotting, planning and manipulating.  "From such stay away".

Chill! I'm simply saying what Jesus said; "Ye shall know therm by their fruit".

The Book says THOU SHALT NOT LIE! If you do, Repent! 

Always much too proud, too white looking to repent, martha SPEWED DEMONIC VENOM ON YOU! Physically and verbally abused EVERYONE that tried to teach or reach her.

Well....I'm STILL BEAMING!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.