Skip to main content

Dion - The Wanderer (1961) 4K

Still BEAMING!!! My GOD is Still AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Seventy-Two Years of One Hundred Proof , PROOF!

BEAMING!
BEAMING!
BEAMING!

Never Forsaken!
Sure, I've been Backstabbed by my "Friends", "My Loved Ones", far too many times,  to count.

So what? The HOLYSPIRIT has always rescued me.  What happened to My enemies, My (secret) backstabbers, those evil, cruel, cold hearted bullies, that delight in (secretly) torturing,  those, (they think),  foolish enough,  to remain in their clutches? 

 Or,  those that have no way out, except death?

Well, I would rather be dead,  and in my grave,  than in the clutches,  of an empty, cold hearted, conniving, manipulative, sadistic, lying, envious, jealous, imp! A complete,  Volunteer Slave, for satan!

Why? Where is the Happiness, the Joy? If you need people to envy,  and praise you,(without ceasing , and without merit),  in order to "feel good", you are in "Bad Shape".

I mean, If deliberate Lying, fooling, misleading, confusing and "Brain Scrambling", is your "Thing", steer clear of Me! I'm much too old, much too tired to continue entertaining, Cold hearted, Sick, Sadistic, imps and simps!

GO AWAY!!!

If you don't want to help me, why the **** do you insist on hurting Me? GO AWAY! GET YOUR LYING, SICK, SELFISH, STUPID, IGNORANT ASS,  AWAY FROM ME satan!

If you , in fact, withhold love, sincere compliments,  from "loved" ones, out of your "insecurity", you shall Never be Happy.  You do not deserve to be Happy. You seriously believe you have the right to spit in GOD's Eye!

You are a Fool! Your ability to falsely believe you can "block Blessings",  is temporary.

Your ability to spin lie after lie, died . Perhaps You can successively kill the "messenger". And you can certainly ignore the message. But You can't kill the Message.

IT is bigger than You.  IT is bigger than all of Us.

SURRENDER
Let go of your expectations
Let go of your past
Let go of the future
Let go of the mental chatter

Surrender to the stillness
Surrender to the Love
Surrender to your presence,
and allow yourself to be
Here.
Now.
Always.

Meditate and LOVE- Anonymous 

BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!