Skip to main content

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight [Official Live]

Dear LORD, Thank You for Your Tender Mercies. Thank You for showering Me, Us, with Your Tender LOVE.  Thank You for spreading Your Grace all over Us

Thank You for pulling My coat, for always alerting My soul, when some mysterious menace,  is up to "no good", trying to Blessing Block, secretly, clandestinely, breaking my spirit, crushing, crushing, crushing! Demanding "a pound" of flesh!  For what? For the BACKFIRE!? The common slutty whore and her "men" began sexually raping, molesting and torturing Me , from Birth!
(Old low slut, if IT was your intention to make me the Nymphomaniac Maggot Slut you were, the Shit BACKFIRED!)

Hey! Attention !All Evildoers; IT CAN'T BE DONE! Do what you please to Me, to Righteous Truth Tellers...see what happens.

Yes, I'm back,  Bragging , again. I should call this my Bragg Book! IT is definitely where I come to sort out all of my thoughts. A place where I get to look back and wonder; "How I got over!"
💞
Sure, the evildoer, the plotter, the manipulative menace, people like My "BirthER", foolishly think they are winning.  They "throw rocks and hide their hand".  That was certainly martha jane walters, a very perplexing, exasperating , excruciatingly, painful , demon possessed, slutty whore, that NEVER missed Church!

Why? Why Bitch? Why? You drug yo'yalla stanking ass,  to church, every FUCKING Sunday, just to Stunt! You low Whore for satan!
You got caught in the lowest of low , sick, demented, sadistic acts, over and over,  in your youth. No one liked you or trusted you!

Instead of your dumb, stiff neck, ignorant, poorly educated, lazy, low IQ,  having ass, trying to change, YOU SOUGHT REVENGE!

THE MORE YOU LIED, THE MORE YOU CONJURED, SPREAD VOODOO,   AND LIES, THE LOUDER YOU SCREAMED! THE MORE YOU THREATENED, THE MORE I KNEW HOW GUILTY YOU WERE!

Your poor family was stuck with your psychotic, Pathological Lying, wicked ass for EIGHTY-EIGHT LONG MISERABLE DESTRUCTIVE YEARS! And Bitch , you would Not die,  and no one could OR WOULD  kill you, apparently.

You gon' Ni! (now)
Thank YOU Jesus!
 mathy jane, you were such a scummy, stank 'hoe, your death, your absence,  from My life is pure TRANQUILITY!!! NIRVANNA!!!

BEAMING AND BRAGGING!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...