Skip to main content

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul) "So FIIINNNNNNeeeeeeeee

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Dear children of the Most High GOD! Of The HOLY GHOST! ...make no mistake,  You need Music.

Good Music shall,  or can erase all of your fears, evaporate all of those needless tears.

Good Music will make You Dance! The sickest, the saddest, the most cruel,  and disingenous of evildoers,  hate good music. 

(Why?) They can't relax.  Well, IT is not that they can't, the REFUSE! They have NO Faith in GOD, in any form of Truth or Righteousness. 

Don't feel too sorry for them, they have Free Will! The same energy , and breath they took to Abuse you, to Crucify You,  because they burn with self imposed Jealousy, they could have been kind, understanding. Please notice how they can be N I C E,  when they want something.

All "lame",  pretentious LIARS, 
 hate the freedom good music brings. The JOY,  that will not permit any lying,  for any reason!

Good Music will make you want to Share. Yes, get drunk off of "Good Music", you shall be sharing like you Jesus. Sharing and Truth Telling! You will gladly hold your head high.

Good music can , or shall make you forget the horrid , un-necessary pain , this Horrid, Cold, Cruel World,  demands to submerge You in.

Please observe the stubborn, cruel, cold evildoer....Cursing, SCREECHING! SCREAMING! THREATENING THOSE TOO WEAK, TOO CONFUSED,  TO RECOGNIZE THEIR ABUSE.

"Apart from Christ We are nothing."Know that! GOD truly loves You, would never lie to you.  Would never delight in crushing, destroying you, slowly, bit by bit , because s/he claims you are "too Dark", too opinionated, too educated, too Honest, too uppity.

Hold your Head up little Black girl! Anyone stuck on abusing you for your Color, anyone that REFUSES to sincerely recognize your gifts,  and talents, is no friend.

Find you some good music, chill, GOD will do the rest.

Still BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.