Skip to main content

Miles Davis Quintet - It Never Entered My Mind

YES!!! ANOTHER DAY THAT I AM BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE!!! 

YES!!! I TURNED MY LITTLE BROWN FACE TOWARDS THE HEAVENS , AND DECLARED THANK YOU LORD!!!
******************************************

Just because "your" betrayal , never entered My mind, that doesn't mean I'm stupid, weak, or your permanent "punching bag".

LOVE , sincere, happy LOVE,  is given freely! True LOVE lights up every Home! Spontaneous, generic, LOVE is the result "Purity".

Purity; deeds done without calculating "payback", revenge, "self-fixing", stalking, plotting, deliberately frustrating for a sick, sadistic chuckle.

 Sincere LOVE is real! Never feigh-ed,  honest, one thousand percent authentic.  Never put on like "caked make-up", false hair , and false eyelashes.
Never strained.  No one has to fear a sincere loved one,  ever abusing them, mocking them, over and over.

No, Dear Children of the Most High, GOD's Children are Never glad to see the righteous fail.

The "Good People", those Chosen, the  rightest people, don't keep up with IT. No, "good, moral" people never consider the cost of lending a "helping hand" to those clearly in need. 

The sneak, the immoral "closet dweller", the "Plotter", the jealous Hater, measures, counts but,  mostly resents.  Yes, the double minded , insecure, faithless, ungrateful imp,  shall NEVER see you, or anyone, truly Happy.

No, vacuous imps are much too empty, too shallow, to witness true, sincere, gladness or Joy in anyone.

Well, IT is their Choice. WE all have Free Will. If you can live your entire life trying to Teach, Reach, educate, and  enlighten,  trying your best to make this putrid World,  a better place, a safer place for All, especially innocent Children, ...

Keep On!

BEAMING!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...