Skip to main content

You Don't Know Me - Ray Charles 1962

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
YES! My LORD is still WONDERFUL! A Friend indeed! 
Dear foul demon, demons, GOD still Loves Me!
Sure, I was dispatched to this good Earth, pre-hated by My a foul demon , birth-ER.

So? s/he was the loser, the Pathological Liar, the closet Lesbian, closet Root Worker, satan's side piece.No! IT does Not "Suck" to be Me. I am Glorified to be ME!
True, I am Not rich and famous. For your information, The HOLY SPIRIT did not send Me to this Earth to be honored by "people", fake Christians, old evil, jealous, larceny hearted "hue-man" suffering with their Cain/Jezebel spirits.  And mad with GOD for not "gifting" them with the "gifts" those they hate, have.

So? What did I lose? I do Not count losing her love, a total loss.  If anything, that low slut for satan's , sick, sadistic, unending, vexation, and torture for Me, was a Blessing!
I Benefited!No, I am not a slave to "intercourse", or sexual pleasure. As a result of that low, sneaky, skanky pervert, I am totally, one hundred percent ASEXUAL!
What a Blessing! As a "poor, dark skin, Black Wo/Man" , I was spared being made a toilet.
Sorry Ladies, You are in deep Trouble. I saw this Black wo/man on FaceBook Bragging about eating ASS! "My LORD from Zion! NEVER , EVER DO ANYTHING YOU WOULD BE TOO EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT YOU DID!"
I'm blown away! HORRIFIED! who is this wo/man's mother? Father?
My LORD! My LORD! Have Mercy on US LORD!

I am seventy-two now, but back in My day, "niggers", as lovers were Worthless! Selfish! Nasty! Not worth taking off "yo'draws"!
Strangely, always "Cock hounds", that never heard of "Foreplay", or anything remotely close to sincere, honest, love making.

To be honest, IT is still a male issue. Regardless, all of  OUR Issues stem from "Un-Truth"! Pure deceit.
  ["...the folly of fools IS deceit." Proverbs 14:8b]

Lying imps , that seriously believe they can "out think"GOD!  Can actually stand on the Blessings that GOD gave them, and claim They did IT!

They don't owe GOD, The HOLY SPIRIT, nobody,  Nothing! If there is any honor to be given, you better give IT to "them". 

 Bow down! Know your place! You are at the Bottom of the Bottom!  You are blind, can't see.  Your brain is shrinking rapidly. You can't even remember your phone number.

 The Bottom Feeders have more stuff, material wealth, than the "Righteous", those stupid enough to be Truth Tellers , in a world that has Zero desire or tolerance for The TRUTH!

Evildoers are too proud of the fact , they can use a Cheshire Cat smile, say the "right words",  to the most down cast, the weakest, and be "believed".
Of course the evildoer has no problem, hating and despising in "Secret". 
They relish spewing  "Zingers", designed to Destroy , the slightest hope of ever finding sincere love, acceptance. Sure, they delight in always promising, while sneering, wondering aloud, why you remain clueless to their "Deep Hatred and Resentment". 

Why do you permit them to completely EVISCERATE  You? [Divine Order!]

Just how stupid can one wo/man be!? For how long?

When they cry, which is a lot, Laugh! Yes! Laugh, and mock them! Slime them, slur them with complete lies. Laugh! Clap your hands! Frame them! Leave them Babbling incoherently!

 Do a Dance! Dangle your "Shit", Your "Money" in their face and Stunt!

Now play crazy! Pretend to be confused. So what? They can't do shit. No one can Stop You but, GOD.
 and HE ain't stopped you Yet!

All I know, is All I know. GOD  ain't Never failed Me Yet!

GOODGOTUHMIGHTYYYYYYYYY!

BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!