Skip to main content

70's 80's R&B Soul Groove - Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder,...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! BEAMING AND BRAGGING!
Dear World, I , RACHEL GWENDOLYN DOSTER ,  was born into the Clutches of One HORRID, demon possessed , SUCCUBUS!
Yet, I'm BEAMING! GLORIFIED! Glowing and Growing!
Enslaved by the most Ignorant, Perverted Bottom Feeder, from conception, I'VE THRIVED! Yes! I AM A WALKING! TALKING! MIRACLE!
There existed "No Hope",  for poor Me.  (So they thought)

Too BLACK! Too Opinionated ! (LOL) "Too Opinionated" is the label spewed on Intelligent , Righteous Scholars , by empty , vacuous, Pathological LIARS, like that whore that birthed Me. And that sicker pervert,  that tricked, coerced me,  into a "fake marriage".

World, the N I G G E R  was a NIGGER! ONE THOUSAND PERCENT!
Did I know better ? Did I see the RED FLAGS!? YES! YES! YES!  However, IT IS ALL IN DIVINE ORDER!
In other words, I had to do IT. Marrying *** was My destiny, My fate. Left so crippled, devastated and A-SEXUAL , by My mother and her sick perverted husband, tommy doster! Two, sick, demon possessed ROOT WORKERS. 

World, I was drawn to that lying, immoral, sick, confused Pervert, like a moth is drawn to a flame.

For what ever reason, I felt powerless. "Marrying" that "Thang" was My last Hope.  So severely , sexually, physically, emotionally and financially ruined by My own "mother", what was I to do?

"Endure to the end"! That is what the Book says. 

I did! I'm still Proud. First of all, I did Not Kill that Maggot! I did Not put that confused, psychotic, sissy-fied, wanna-be "MAN" out of his Hoe-Mo-Sexual,  misery.

Yes! I'm still Thanking GOD , that imp blew his cool early.  No Manners! WHORISH!  He behaved like he thought the World was going to run out of Big, Black, Hard, Homosexual dicks,  shitty assholes, and I was the Gate Keeper.
On the "HoneyMoon", the low fag, turned fagg-e-dy FAG,  and blamed Me! Claimed I tricked Him! Said I should have gotten an abortion. Raged because he was fired from his "security guard" job.
Did I make him marry Me? Shit! I thought We were in agreement. I believed he was seriously seeking a "goodly wife", a virtuous wo/man.
No such thing!
World! What if he had been Intelligent, actually had so morals? Would I have been stuck with a "Christian" Beard?
No thanks! World, if the likes of ***, is the best I could ever do, I haven't missed Anything! As a matter of fact, I WAS DELIVERED!

I am screaming, laughing, thanking GOD,  and My evil, "root working" mother , for forcing all the F A G , out of that "Christian",  on our so called Wedding night.

Hilarious! ***, did Not have one shred of interest in Me,  or any wo/man with a VJ, EVER!
So why play the part? Why pursue wo/men , knowing full well,  YOU LUSTED AFTER MEN!?

WORSE!  What made you think you could pull off such deceit? Your grey eyes? Pink lips? "Light skin"? Well, dumb faggot, YOU HAVE TO HAVE MANNERS! 
You have to take Responsibility for your own actions.
Yes! Even, "high yalla", fake ass, phonies , like you have to TELL THE TRUTH! 
Yes, old low scummy perverts,  like you have to HONOR GOD WITH THE COMPLETE TRUTH!

BEAMING AND BRAGGING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...