Skip to main content

I Saw the Light

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes World! I am BEAMING! Bragging! Seventy-two,  plus years,  old.
MIRACULOUS! When I look back over my life, compare my many, many, accomplishments , to My "failures", to the toils, snares, pits, persecution , RACISM,  RAPES, MOLESTATION, CONJURE,  I was forced to endure ,  From the hands of  My VERY Own "MOTHER"!

I leap over The MOON! I fully recognize I am Daniel in the Lion's den! The three Hebrew children in the fiery furnace!  GOODGOTUHMIGHTY! I am Some One Special!

 The LORD had to take favor on Me! (HE) had no choice! Looking down from Heaven "seeing", viewing , my ignorant, Perverted , stank ass birth "mother", Beat, Burn, Molest, Torture and deliberately keep Me, Us, in constant peril because s/he was not only a Pervert but, Preferred IT!

World, My "mother"  was Pure Mongrel! The Stanking-est of Stank Hoes! Also the dumbest ! No MORALS! None!

World! I'm the woman with the "Issue of Blood".  I touched the hem of (HIS) garment! satan, no evildoer , can hurt Me!  GOD loves Me! Leads, guides, and protects Me! Always has, and always will.

The reason  I was born into the clutches of a complete SUCCUBUS, really isn't that difficult ,  to understand.   Judging by the number of malignant narcissists, pathological LIARS, predatory , greedy "hue-mans",  running Free, governing , controlling, ninety-nine percent of the Wealth, ...I know I am a walking, talking, Miracle.

Thus the Rage! I must say, the stanking 'hoe never gave up. Saddled Me with the Fagg-e-de-est FAG,  to ever FAG, on this FAG filled Earth. 

Sissy of Year!? No! Sissy of the SISSIY FIED SISSIES!  (S)He is somewhere now,  arranging his canned goods,  in Alphabetical order.  He is somewhere making sure no dust particle survives his scrutiny , while he still secretly sleeps with men . Still Raging with anyone s/he can no longer control.

World! My low, slutty, ignorant, Color Struck, demon possessed,  "birtER", tried to Sex Traffic Me, at age fourteen! 

World! That low slut for satan, the same sick whore,  that was permitted to cloak her filth behind a "letter of ordination" , RAPED ME WHEN I WAS EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Not only did the sick, psychotic whore refuse to apologize, RAGED WITH,  AND AGAINST ME,  FOR SIXTY-TWO YEARS,  FOR SIMPLY KNOWING! FOR  PUTTING UP MY PUNY RESISTANCE !

NO! You could not talk, or appeal to mathy jane, EVER! s/he was a Creature, a Faithless Imp that peddled  "Fake Faith" for cover.  

World? What could s/he do? Admit s/he loved satan, preferred to be evil? Could s/he ever tell GOD that s/he hated GOD,  for being GOD?

Thus all the Rage! Anger! Manipulation! Thus the need to degrade.  

No! I will NOT Shut Up! NO ! I AM NOT ASHAMED! I AM A PROUD SURVIVOR!

No, martha jane walters,  was Never the "Virtuous woman" s/he portrayed or pretended to be. Never! 

martha was Always Highly IMMORAL!  Hostile! Volatile! Most Ignorant! Totally Un-Teachable, Un-Reachable, Un-Coachable, just INCORRIGIBLE! In other words a N I G G E R!

So, why am I so happy? Why do I get up and dance on that dead Slut's Unrepentant grave,  every morning? I'm Free! FREE AT LAST!

BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.