Skip to main content

THE RASCALS - GROOVIN ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON.wmv

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
BEAMING! BEAMING! BEAMING on a beautiful "California Dreaming" , bright morning!

Yes! World, imps, pimps, and simps; I AM DOING JUST FINE, THANK YOU! I have the Morning Star! How can I Not BEAM!? Radiate? Not only am I Glorified! I'm HellaFied! I'm a SURVIVOR!

Yes World, I survived , and I shall continue to survive,  these so called "Christians", "Family", "Loved Ones", that wish to do nothing but,  Block Blessings, throw stumbling blocks in your path, lie, SCREAM, CREATE NOTHING BUT CHOAS, MISERY, DRAMA and CONFUSION!

They demand to  Skin,  and grin,  in your face,  hoping, praying, you will hurry up,  and die,  so they can finally quit lying.

Not a chance! You/they/s/he , is/are,  not the reason they lie. They lie because they have "No Faith".  Nor, do they have good understanding. Not only are they poorly educated, they are IMMORAL!

Why put your "faith", your hope, your "love",  in complete lies?  Lying for Love,  is like pouring water in cheive. Why fantasize? Why hate and resent anyone for gifts , and talents GOD Graced them with?

You look like that foolish dog,   that lost his bone,  trying to steal the bone,  from his reflection in the lake.

Are you here to distract, humiliate, reduce, mock, retaliate? Who appointed you GOD or godlike?  GOD said ;"KNOW YOUR TRUTH AND BE SET FREE!" 
No matter how absolutely stupid , you are declared,  by the masses, for choosing Righteousness, Honesty , don't you dare flinch or change. Do Not join your predatory oppressors !  All the money in the World shall never fill the void , they have created in the hearts,  of those that truly, sincerely love you.
 

 How I GOT OVER!? GOD! The HOLYSPIRIT that walks with Me, talks with Me, NEVER LIES!!! HAS NEVER LEFT ME ALONE!

I am The Phenomenal Wo/Man, Almighty GOD created Me to Be!

BEAMING and BRAGGING With Facts! Got the Receipts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!