Skip to main content

Chaka Khan - I Feel for You (Official Music Video) [HD Remaster] CLINGING TO MY JOY!!!

Still BEAMING! Still Grateful! Humbled! Rejoicing as a Remnant of ROME WALTERS.  The first,  and only man of Color , that (I know) defeated  white supremacy,  single handed!
World, my mysterious looking grandDADDY, tall, tan, Greek? Spanish? Native American? Who knew?
 "Got as good as it gets from them white folks"! Got a pension, Social Security, an allotment , to NOT grow Tobacco! An allotment , to grow Soybean.  A "Man made lake," free health care,  and any,  and everything a Veteran of WWI deserved.
He acquired sixty-five acres of the most luscious , rich ,Tobacco,  farm land,  in North Carolina.
 Not only did he build his own home, a huge rambling Ranch. He was independent, self sufficient, a self styled Abraham.
I cherish the memories of the first four years (really three and a half) of my precious life. A great life of peace and tranquillity. Nurturing! Teaching!
 Years before that stank whore of a pervert , came and kid napped me ,(us).  When the low whore discovered,  we were worth an allotment check, s/he suddenly got interested in "parenting".

I can still smell the "delicious" fragrance of the Magnolia tree, that spread it's huge branches , and beautiful flowers,  all over his huge front yard. Shaded the wrap around porch. Was the best place to seek cool breezes , safe from that hot North Carolina Sun.
I didn't have a name for it then, I would call it an "English Garden", today.
His front yard had everything; Pear trees, Pecans, Apples, Plums, flowers of every color , seemed to always be in bloom. 
GrandDADDY was very "Self educated". He was a ravenous Reader! A very serious Scholar. You could not leave a book around him, that he would not read. Not only would he read it thoroughly , he would engage you in intelligent conversations.
Forbidden an education in Racist, post Civil War North Carolina, he "Self educated".
He certainly did a great job. He lived to be eighty-four , and I could never beat him in anything, not even in "Give Away Checkers"

He read all my textbooks! We would laugh, both greedy for knowledge and the Truth!
Yes, I was not only extremely lame, I was a four eyed Book Worm.  I lived in the library on Main Post (Fort Bragg). Blacks were not permitted  to use the public libraries in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
No, we could not use the same Libraries, Funeral homes, cemetaries, schools, swimming pools, Golf courses, etc.
That's right, nothing for the "Colored", especially the nig gers, especially the real Black ones.
Anyway, my wise Sage of a grandfather was always honest! Yes! HONEST! Not only did he always refuse to lie, he was kind! Gentle, easy to entreat.
Yes, he was humble. Grateful. Generous.
The best thing he ever did for me, other than living as a great example,  was to pray for me.
Yes! JeRome Walters prayed Fervently for me! For Us!
I get up every morning ; Happy! Jubilent! Thank You LORD! That two legged viper is gone! Flung!
(Thank You Jesus!)
World, my grandFather's fervent prayers enabled me to survive the sickest, most psychotic, sadistic, mongrel viper,  to ever slither , on this good Earth.
A wo/man so low, so common, few believe me.
Most are so horrified by "My Story, My Journey", I am religated to "No man's land", and told to like 
IT! Just STFU! STOP EMBARASSING US! No, family, the "embrassER" is dead, in the ground!
I am a SURVIVOR, cheering for Myself!
I get IT! The low whore was T.D.Jakes, Eddie Long , and P. Diddy,  decades before "Freaking" became accepted.
The "Freaking" , I can kind of understand,  but, the rapes, Incest, Pedophilia?  The "Root Working",  on your own children? Murdering your own DADDY!?
 Preaching repentance, then refusing IT! Mocking IT out loud!
True, mathy jane is in the ground now, s/he did not get away!
As long as anyone is still willing to lie and cloak for that dead imp, her "scent" is still here, lingering.
So?
I'm
Still
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!