Skip to main content

Dottie Peoples - Oh What a Time

Yes! I'm still BEAMING! On fire with The HOLY GHOST! 
Please don't confuse "religion" with genuine my anointing.  There is no comparison.
"All I know, is all I know."
I know I'm more than a Survivor,
I'm a THRIVE- OR!
I know , those that scoff, rebuke, and cast me aside, have a right to do so.
Can they say I ever did them any wrong?
Purposely?
Sure, I've made a zillion "bad decisions", attempting to navigate  this evil, predatory, racist system.
No, I never accumulated  vast sums of wealth. Never bought a "First class" ticket to "Anywhere".
That in no way negates "My Good Life". 
I am deliberately leaving written , and visual proof, I Rocked!
 I LIVED! LAUGHED! LOVED!
I've accumulated some vivid, wonderful, memories, despite the imps, liars, haters, and vipers.
I did enjoy "Roasting-y'ears"(corn), inside a cement block , as my grandDaddy, and his crew stacked rows, and rows of his premium Tobacco in the top rafters of his Tobacco barn.
Smoking "mu-skee-ters"away with a large Lard can, and old woolen blankets.
Picking Blackberries, digging his Red Wigglers, fishing for free in his pond.
Mainly, I learned to never do anything I would be too embarassed to admit I did.
To be quick to apologize.To taunt a person, that  you know,  you are lying to,  is a reflection of low character.
To remain humble, no matter how high I rose.
To seriously read and study.
Dullards are much too lazy to read,  or attempt to create Art for the sake of creating "beauty",  in an ugly World. 
Beware of the person, "Johnny on the spot" with bone crushing insults , that they pretend to be innocent of.
No! They shall never change.
Why should they? They can't feel the pain they deliberately inflict. Their victims are too old,  or too feeble to stop them.
Cling to your JOY! (Anyway)
Expect OUTRAGE!
EXPECT TO BE CRUCIFIED!
"Endure to the end! "
GOD  got you.
BEAMING!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...