Skip to main content

Preach (1961) LIVE LAUGH LOVE

WOW! That is all I can say! What happened? I'm a Boomer.  I was taught to be pious, pure, to attend Church every Sunday.
I was taught that I had to obey every word in the Bible! Yes, I was taught that I better do whatever my elders told me! I better not ever question. 
World, I just found out I was a "slave", my "birthER's" personal slave. 
That slut deliberately groomed me for that shit! To fetch and tote! No wonder the stanking whore forced me to sit up in some "church",  with her lying, perverted, sick, sadistic ass, every Sunday! POS!
World, a low class, "Bottom feeder", * rump's twin, did in fact hold me hostage, for far too many years, just because s/he could.
No, mjw, was never a good person. Yes, s/he played one, clean up to the hilt. Went so far as to preach every Sunday,  for over fifty years.
Did s/he mean IT? No! Never! As a matter of fact, mjw was always so confident in her own brilliance, s/he deliberately mocked GOD.
Did s/he get away? No, never. Just like * rump, and billions of other such inhumane, ignorant, demon possessed , creatures, mjw, simply refused to acknowledge her many, many defeats.
That creature, mjw, lived and loved,  to play head games with GOD.
Something within her made her so depraved, so immoral, so stupid, so lost, so incorrigible, so stubborn, s/he refused to ever admit wrong doing. To accept responsibility for her mistakes, tragedies  s/he caused!
World, the 'hoe was a 'hoe! No, not just a 'hoe, satan's side piece! Sick,  and depraved beyond measure, just like that orange "fungus among us".
Therefore, s/he never grew. Died an eighty-eight year old, ungrateful, rebellious, pathological liar. A demon possessed witch.  A fool that rejected repentance, spit in GOD's eye. Many, those that still claim to love her, don't want her to reap either.
Yes, far too many are still foolish enough to call white skin a privilege.
Well, it serves you right to suffer.

Well, we all have Free Will.
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...