Skip to main content

Going Down (Remastered 2000) I AM NOT A LOSER!

No! I'm NOT a Loser! Nor, am I Forsaken. Shaken, yes. Shocked? Perhaps, sometimes. 
Did I ever have any idea that I would live so long? I'm not sure I ever had time to think about IT.
My life was lived quickly, at a lighting speed, if you ask me. "One Adventure" after another. Often harrowing, always quite unbelievable, always miraculous.

Did I know my own "mother" was HORROR UNLEASHED? No, s/he was never quite clear about who or what s/he was. Gay or Straight? Bi or "try"? Rage, Torture, Terrorize or pretend to love and nurture?
Sure, from conception,  I knew something was "amiss". I know I knew, that whore was an evil, demonic,  slutty, ignorant imp, while still incubating in her corrupt womb.
Are there a lot , do a lot of wo/men like martha, exist? Yes!!! Evidently!
Thus all the "secrecy", "silence", rejection, rebuke, and lies.
 I've been trying to reveal.  to expose , that low common slut,  for over seventy years. Can't get a peep, not one sound, not a syllable,  from one of these so called "Christians".
Not even my fellow victims.  "Loved ones" ,  still so controlled by that viper, that common, manipulative, superstitious , "Root Working" whore, violent succubus,  they prefer to hate me , rather than  ever attempt to give that "Monster Mother", a taste of her own medicine.
I get IT. IT is certainly easier . Hating on me shall definitely  reap the "Instant tears and terror", you seek.
Well, I finally got tired. The low slut forced me to finally know succinctly , what s/he was; just another, ignorant, fake, phony, manipulative, envious, jealous, pathological liar, that seriously counted her "Color",  and hair texture, a blessing from GOD.
Wait, her ability to lie quickly, s/he actually attributed to her "brilliance". 
 S/he took pride in her ability to :"scramble any nigger's brains". Bragged about IT every day.

Yes, HORROR UNLEASHED! So! "Fret not thyself because of evil doers."
I certainly am comforted when I look back over my long life, and realize, reflect on,  the "Goodness of GOD".
Sure, that low maggot, slut martha,  did do me alot of wrong.   Yes, s/he was , what s/he was! World, martha jane walters , was the little white,(High Yalla), red headed , demon child,  that smashed puppies between bricks for fun!
JESUS CHRIST! ; might be your first reaction. Now, think again.  Did you survive her? Did you Thrive? 
I sure did.  Any of my siblings that chose to still lie or live in silence,  concerning our "birthER",  that is your choice. We all have Free Will.
As for me; I'm Over the Moon! Thank You Jesus!

I have five brothers that suffered right along with me. But, I'm the fool! I'm an ungrateful idiot, a Black nig-ger, for telling.
I'm "No sense-ED"!
I'm left out, counted as no count, because I failed to become rich , and prosperous in a system designed for one percent,  of the one percent.
I was looking over this one picture from my youth. I must say, I was once damn Good Looking!
All my early pics say "Movie Star"! At least brilliant author, actress, artist. That would be "A NO",  for me.
No matter, "Sung or Unsung", I did it! I am a great writer. (Only because the Holy Spirit writes for me).
The jealous, don't know that. They can't. There are far too many people like my mother,  and that horrid "man",  that I actually, accidentally,  married. A (man)   that sought,  and still seeks, to destroy me. (s) he hates me because he knows he was WRONG! He knows how absolutely Despicable he was,  and still is.
Why? My gifts and talents are from The HOLY SPIRIT.  So, hating me or my gifts,  is the same as hating GOD.
I would not do that.
I love GOD! I always have and I always will. I know when you trace all the horrible , excruciatingly , painful experiences, I was forced to suffer,  because of,  and at the hands,  of my own "mother". Please don't be sad or disappointed. I am OVER THE MOON! This World shall never know how much that low whore for satan didn't get to do!
"No pain, no gain"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!