Skip to main content

Sounds of blackness Optimistic The Music I dance To!

BEAMING!
WALKING/TALKING MIRACLE!
WORLD, please picture Me; Rachel Gwendolyn (?) Walters, head held high!
I not only survived a pathological lying, sadistic, demon possessed pervert, I was made Strong!
Redeemed!
Rejoicing!
Radiant!
Radical!
Rare!
Refined!
Regal!
Relentless!
Resilient!
Resplendent!
Righteous!
Royalty!
REMNANT OF ROME WALTERS!

Relax, "fret not thyself because of evildoers". They are raging because their time is up! They don't have any power.  Sure they do create chaos, cause division through extreme lying and the demonic practices,  they deem pleasurable.
So what? They can only acknowledge their proclivities with fellow imps.
My "birthER" was "Madame Watson"; indeed a "Root Worker".  Most definitely a "Creep", if nothing else. 
Certainly "sexually perverted". Not only am I a witness, I'm a victim! Sure, I can laugh now, especially as I acknowledge The HOLY SPIRIT has never forsaken "Me"!
Yes! I am prostrate, humbled, weak as water! You can pour me out of a boot!
SAVED!
DELIVERED!
MY LORD! MY LORD!  Thank You for snatching "Me", Us, from the demon possessed claws,  of that false prophet! That hideous whore! That Liar! That Backbitter, this "Christian world",  forced me to call "mother".
Just like t rump, martha died unrepentant, mad as Hell, raging because s/he was HORRID! 
A "Bottom Feeder". A very untrustworthy person. Known for her extremely low morals.  Feared for her treachery.  Yes, treachery! There is nothing martha jane walters would not do ! Period! Nothing! Incest! Pedophilia. Homosexuality, prostitution, "conjuring",  you name it, martha jane walters was quick to do it. Not only do IT, s/he would quickly clap her "bloody hands", squeal like a pig, brag about her treachery, while daring all of her victims to so much as mumble. 
However, I feel JOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Abbey Lincoln - People in Me

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! BEAMING! Yes, I am up early ,  dancing on that dead demon's unrepentant grave, again. BEAMING!  Over joyed! S/he was  HORRID!  Unnecessarily so? No, very necessary. mjw and d t  (Damien) , are very necessary! How else will this World come to know  the "true hearts" of wo/men?  "Ye shall know them by their fruit." I still bristle, cave, shiver, shake, rock and cry uncontrollably, finally realizing,  what a true jealous, sick, sadistic, ignorant, envious monster , mjw always was. No, s/he was NEVER  a good person! NEVER! Good people do not become treacherous "Root Workers",  child molesters, child rapists, sadistic child tormentors. No, good people do NOT MURDER THEIR OWN FATHERS AND FRAME HIM FOR SUICIDE! Good mothers do NOT stalk their  own children forever , screaming, decrying, blaming them,  for her fucked up, miserable, fake life. Wait, good people do NOT demand silence concerning such a creature....