Skip to main content

- Still BEAMING!!!


STILL BEAMING!!! No, I am not bragging. I am proudly announcing that I survived her, them. Yes! I am a walking, talking miracle.

My LORD! My LORD! Please heal all of the broken hearted Human beings brought to this good Earth,  only to be deliberately cast down,  and held doen by our own MOTHERS!!!
GOD  forbid such savage, primitive , demon possessed behaviour!!!
Willful, predatory PERVERTS, demanding to make their wrong right,  through their demonic practice of witchcraft! 
GOD FORBID!  Go find a rock mjw, dj t rump, p diddy, marc robinson, etc. You have been found out! "Weighed in the balances and found wanting!"
martha jane walters you KNEW! satan never chose you! You chose satan!
everything you did to me BACKFIRED!!!
I must be "Called".  Of course I am, I have to be. Why would anyone spend all of their time trying to destroy me,  by every method un-imaginable?
Dear LORD, Thank You! RESCUED! DELIVERED from a complete undiagnosed, untreated, so called "Root Worker"! A wo/man so vile, nothing was too low, too common, too sadistic,  and putrid for her to commit!
So, why did s/he preach? Was it for the money, or for cover? Did s/he just simply enjoy "getting away" with putrid shit?
While martha was pretty damn low, was a wo/man that always refused instruction , was always manipulative , deliberately destructive, somebody knew.
Dear LORD, please help me when I rage unexpectedly when I recall all of those "Christians" that abandoned Me! Ignorant, signifying imps,  demanding that I love martha! That I take that brute's secrets to My grave.
Fuck that Bitch! The low, incestuous , pedophile whore,  had eighty-seven years, eleven months,  and twenty three days to repent!
The old, slippery SLUT chose suicide by surgery. Now the whore is Flung. GOOD!
BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!