Skip to main content

Huckabee Sanders HUMBLED by Facts and CAT LADIES SHUN THE VERY PRESENCE OF A JEZEBEL SPIRIT

BEAMING!!!
DELIVERED! 
Dear World, Our word for today is INTERCESSION!!! Do know I'M OVER THE MOON!!!  Rescued from a fe/male viper! A volunteer Common Ass MAGGOT! A wo/man possessed by the demonic spirits s/he invited by "going down" on murdered men's graves , for her entire life.
Wait, World... Jesus told us (the Spirit tells us) to know our Truth.
Question, why do we live in DENIAL? Why are so many people still suffering from the lies of demonic forces, like martha and don OLD?
 Is it shame? Why did my family, close relatives, and friends , fear HORRID Scum , like martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux, for so long?
To this very day, very few people have the "Faith", the courage,  to stand up against common ass wo/men like my birthER, like don OLD! 
My own five brothers, fellow victims, won't help me speak a truthful word against that entity, that INCESTUOUS Mongrel, that whore of Babylon! Nor will they speak a positive word  for my saintly Grandfather; ROME WALTERS!
He not only took a bullet for us, he endured that lying ass, common ass, demon possessed , skank,  that he  called daughter.
World, the low whore,  used to have sex with her perverted husband, with the DOOR OPEN!
I was thirteen! Caught, captured, tethered to     Scum! Nasty! World, the wo/man that birthed me was pure PERVERT! Not only was s/he sexually perverted, s/he was quite sadistic. Used to smash puppies between bricks as a small child.
No wonder s/he progressed to dumping a pot of hot boiling coffee on my three year old brother's chest.
Attempted to push my beautiful brown face into a red hot Franklin stove when I was three years old!

World, I know that it was The HOLY SPIRIT that interceded, pushed my elbow in front of my beautiful brown face. Something my whorish ass, jealous ass, ignorant as "mother" forbid me to know or think.
"YOU'RE BLACK!!! YOU ARE TOO BLACK!!! GET OUT OF THE SUN GETIN' BLACK! YOU ARE BLACK ENOUGH , YOU LITTLE BLACK HEIFER!!!"

All of my siblings have severe burns! Not only was martha a sadist , s/he could not be satisfied.
When that low whore finally succumbed,  through "Suicide by surgery', s/he was still actively trying to destroy all of us, for making the mistake of being born Too BLACK!
Why? The low, retarded whore,  always blamed us for  her shitty life.  THE FACT S/HE WAS A NYMPOMANIAC,  that pioneered group , homosexual sex, had nothing to do with it.
  The fact that s/he openly practiced Voodoo,  and Conjure , while preaching every Sunday,  for fifty-five years,  had nothing to do with it.
The fact s/he self aborted so many babies, s/he lost count, had nothing to do with it.
s/he blamed and hated my Grandfather for ruining her life. Claimed s/he got pregnant at sixteen,  because her father ran a Juke Joint.
Worse, the beautiful son s/he had, as a result , Ruined her life! 
What has kept my family, my five brothers,  and close relatives,  locked in her secrets? s/he taught that shit. Every day that stanking, volunteer whore,  slithered on this good Earth, bragging about her white skin. "I'm Light Bright and Damn near White!"
Seriously! No wo/man, no hue-man being , on this good Earth , has ever been more demon possessed than my own birthER , martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux!
While you have been long dead, (9/23/13), it hasn't been long enough. I'm still healing, Praise the LORD! You are still Flung! Hopefully rotting in the Outer Realm, unrepentant!
Just like you, that old sarah huckelberry is jealous. I get it. The poor girl is very "Homely". That does not justify her deep hatred,  and lies. As a matter of fact, it only makes her uglier.
My "mother's" evil jealousy of me, actually blessed me! What if that stank whore, satan's side kick, had loved me?
Dear LORD, thank you for your tender mercies! Thank you for Intercession! Thank you for opening my eyes!
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!