Skip to main content

The Glory of Love AWESOME X 3

BEAMING!!!
YES LORD, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
YES! I AM OVER THE MOON, ANYWAY!
Born over seventy-three years ago, to a sick, sadistic, un-diagnosed, un-treated, un-teachable, un-educable,un-civilized,  demon possessed, predatory, pathological lying, prostitute, common ass, volunteer Pervert.
Yes, World, "mathy jane" the sick, psychotic malignant narcissist, was my "lot in life". My second struggle after that viper's corrupt womb. 
World, do know, in the long, (too long) association I was forced to endure with this demon possessed entity, was I ever defeated.
"Shut out"? Yes! Excluded? Yes! Robbed? Yes! Raped m any times? Yes!
Why? What was that low whore for satan trying to prove? "Skin Color"! Color ranking! World, for eighty-eight years, that volunteer, maggot slut bragged on her SKIN COLOR! 
Yes World, just like that common ass *rump, mathy jane claimed to, not only be Brilliant but "Chosen by GOD"!
Yes! The low maggot slut was just as serious as t rump! Just as confident! Just as evil, lying, manipulative. Just as outraged! Angry! Foaming at the mouth because s/he got caught. Raging and plotting against every "Truth Teller".
What did (does) Jesus (The HOLY SPIRIT) tell us? "Know your Truth and be set FREE!"
My LORD! My LORD! Here at seventy-three plus, I can certainly ubderstand why so many people have fled me.  Flat out abandoned me. 
No, I can't say I blame them. I can't even blame my fellow victims for "forsaking" me.
No! They don't want to know either. HORROR UNLEASHED!
My LORD! My LORD! I, We, were taught to tolerate that sadistic, common Pervert!!!
No one came to save "Us". We were considered nothing. s/he taught "Us" that we werre nothing! Just some more Black ass nigger bastards! Just more burdens on her precious "Light bright and damn near white"life.
World, my poor ignorant, demon possessed "Color struck" "mother" bragged about selling her "hot, pink pussy" in the Sixties!
I am a witness. s/he bragged as she spread the five twenty dollar bills in my fourteen year old face.
I was not impressed. I was appalled and I let herr know. (s/he hated me scretly. Not just for my flippant remark but, my rebuke. I was disgusted. 
Of course I was. My LORD, the stupid slut raged , went beserk, again.
Deliberately felt attacked, again. I was "dis-loyal", again! Un-appreciative, black ass, dumb ass, (I should have flushed your black ass, too) , again.
World, please know this monsters, these sadistic bullies are just some serious cowards.
Imps, so dumb, so void of empathy, sympathy and common sense, they resort to "Bottom Feeding".
Despicable dullards, inpenetrateable!
No! Your message was never going to be recieved by the likes of martha jane walters. No! Never ! And why are you trying? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!