Skip to main content

william devaughn - Diamond In the Back The year was 1977 ...

I was driving my "mother's" Cadaillac down I-95 to 20 West, just cruising. Young, fresh, and yes,  very naive, apparently.
martha had discovered another  sure fire scam. One that was perfect this time; Madame Watson;  Fortune Teller/ Voodoo Priestest/ Spiritual Advisor.
    Magically, with very little effort, s/he doned the garb,long robes, exotic scarves, head dresses, geles, etc.  
Faked a foreign accent,  and proceeded to fool the dumbest of the dumb  out of their hard earned cash, life savings,  and Food stamps.
 We laughed about it.While never missing "Church". Every big score s/he took us,just me,and her shopping.  No, the low, stingy slut,  never bought me shit! One pair of cheap shoes, maybe, if I played the "Coon", complimented her fake ass for something.
That was it! No, s/he was not going to reward me. After all, s/he did all the hard work. s/he went down on graves collecting her "Goofer Dust". s/he looked up the spells in her "Lost Book of Moses". s/he read the Tarot cards perfectly!
No, very few of us had ever seen mathy jane lose at anything s/he put her mind to.
s/he was definately EVIL! DEMON POSSESSED!
S/he is dead now I can be gleeful.  I can also be "mad"! WTF? Why did so many "Christians" go out of their way  to tell me to love marha? Why? The slut was a damn PERVERT! 
Who was s/he to fear? s/he had no power. Just like that broke down t rump. He'll probably do the same fucking thing martha did. Suicide by surgery. What a low coward. mathy  proudly bragged about all of her successful schemes,  until the Truth got out. s/he was definitely demon possessed. If you ever let her, or anyone like her,  keep your children, may the Dear LORD forgive you. 
 May the Dear LORD forgive me for trying to love my "mother" too long.!
I was just trying to live right. I was trying to be a good , forgiving, loving Christian.
martha went too far, stayed too long.
Sure, I used to foolishly love keeping her Cadillac. Little did I know the ultimate cost. But,  GOD knew!
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!