Skip to main content

.I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD TILL I DID

That's right! I will trust in the LORD until I die. If I sound undoctrinated, it is because I am.
Well, it is not totally indoctrination because it is true. I Rachel Gwendolyn Doster put all my trust in The HOLY GHOST!  Always did and always will.
I came into this World beautiful and brilliant, yet hated by my disgusting maggot of a birther. A true tormentor. A sneaky slut, still protected, still honored.
No, I DON'T GET IT! Why are so many demon possessed, sick, sadistic predatory imps still being premitted to rule this World?
How can I criticize and question this World for doing what it has always done quite successfully; PERPETUATE PAIN!
The fact that my own mother was the most horrid, sick, sadistic creature to ever slither on the face of this Earth, can only mean people of color shall continue to be persecuted, enslaved, and eliminated.
No, no one is coming to rescue us. We must endure to the end.
"They" always called me "Too Black". Never too Black to rape and torture I noticed.
Shall the evildoers ever get their "just and honest due"?
martha didn't. That stank 'hoe slipped away in a coma. My five fellow victims know what a Mongrel s/he was. Yet, their lips remain tight. All five of them let me know, they hate me as much as that maggot of a mother we shared.
They all know that low slut shot my Grandfather in the heart, framed him for suicide. They also know they all remain cowards. They are all liars, "Root Workers" just like their mother.
That stanking low life slut is dead! I'm so glad I can finally say it out loud!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!