Skip to main content

.I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD TILL I DID

That's right! I will trust in the LORD until I die. If I sound undoctrinated, it is because I am.
Well, it is not totally indoctrination because it is true. I Rachel Gwendolyn Doster put all my trust in The HOLY GHOST!  Always did and always will.
I came into this World beautiful and brilliant, yet hated by my disgusting maggot of a birther. A true tormentor. A sneaky slut, still protected, still honored.
No, I DON'T GET IT! Why are so many demon possessed, sick, sadistic predatory imps still being premitted to rule this World?
How can I criticize and question this World for doing what it has always done quite successfully; PERPETUATE PAIN!
The fact that my own mother was the most horrid, sick, sadistic creature to ever slither on the face of this Earth, can only mean people of color shall continue to be persecuted, enslaved, and eliminated.
No, no one is coming to rescue us. We must endure to the end.
"They" always called me "Too Black". Never too Black to rape and torture I noticed.
Shall the evildoers ever get their "just and honest due"?
martha didn't. That stank 'hoe slipped away in a coma. My five fellow victims know what a Mongrel s/he was. Yet, their lips remain tight. All five of them let me know, they hate me as much as that maggot of a mother we shared.
They all know that low slut shot my Grandfather in the heart, framed him for suicide. They also know they all remain cowards. They are all liars, "Root Workers" just like their mother.
That stanking low life slut is dead! I'm so glad I can finally say it out loud!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.