Skip to main content

Joy & Pain "If there be any Joy"

"If there be any J<3Y..." I'm pretty sure I tasted it a few times in this long, not too long, life.
I do know that I'm clinging with all the hope,  and love I have in me, to remain "sane".
I know harsh angry words stir up anger. I know all liars RAGE, crucify, indict, intimidate, bully, and cast you down when confronted.
I know I do not want to be a Burden. I know that I am. I know my brain is fried. I know my low slutty, root working "mother",  and her flying monkeys,  did a job on me.
However, today has actually been quite wonderful.
How anybody can sit up under "dodo brown",  and call him potus, something honorable, is beyond me.
 But, then I know that martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux preached, prayed, blessed, anointed and ruled for EVER. (That slut like not to ever died)
To this very day , very few, if any, have a negative word to say about her. Why? Do people believe her bullshit about being Madame Watson?
Or, is it people just don't care?
Is that the kind of people we are? Can we only care when it happens to us.
The idea of one of my grandsons,  being killed in a school shooting , causes me so much unnecessary grief.
That thang being permitted to remain loose and terrorize the righteous is just more evidence Democracy is not only dead, and dying, it has been dead.
The truth is Democracy was dead well before I was born. Before my grandfather, my great grandfather. Democracy was dead when they kidnapped us, loaded us in "Slave ships".
Democracy was dead when we were displayed naked on Auction blocks, and sold to the highest bidder.
Democracy was dead when a complete psychotic, sadistic, perverted succubus was permitted to birth,  and keep the children s/he didn't destroy through self administered abortions.
Democracy was DOA (Dead on Arrival) when the idea , the belief, it should be for "straight" white males only.

BEAMING!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!