Skip to main content

Miles Davis - Mystery One thing...

you should know, acknowledge from the outset, people that benefit from that horrid,  racist system, shall never speak ill of it. 
 Why should they? It tantamount to biting the hand that feeds them.
Yes, the victim shall always be blamed for resisting, telling, complaining.
Here I am, seventy-three years old, a survivor of one of the worse , vile, repetillion humans,  to ever slither on this green Earth.

You shall never hear of that dead stank 'hoe, martha jane walters hodges doster waston lamoureaux.  Not because they are ashamed ,  they AGREE!  
The silent observers  do see you as something vile, "too black".
It is true, they can not possibly care less. They just want you to hurry up, shut up and die.
Yes! I'M BEAMING!!! I know that I have been 
rescued! DELIVERED FROM A COMPLETE SUCCUBUS!
Do I care that NO ONE cares? Of course! People playing stupid, and delivering all of the maggot excuses , certainly makes me glad that I've reached "OLD".
The nerve of satan, of all pathological liars, is astounding.
No, I'm not sensitive! I'm a SURVIVOR!
Jesus told us to not cast our pearls before swine. In other words, stop wasting your wind,  and engery on people that play stupid.
Yes, some people that you seriously love , and respect will just piss on you,  and call it fresh rain. 
Well, "It is what it is."
Cling to your JOY!
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.