Skip to main content

Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come (Official Lyric Video) COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM!!!

BULLSHIT! 
I deliberately began this blog with a "curse" word, some would call vulgar, just to prove a point; WE THE PEOPLE , have been lulled to sleep.
WE THE PEOPLE  are not only comatose, We are "Toast"!
Be glad you can't hear the Scream ,
blasting inside my old, feeble, demented Brain!
This old sick, sadistic, SUCCUBUS birthed me. Not because s/he wanted to, it seems old mathy jane, had to.
The "Good Christians" judged all, demanded that every female, regardless of age, status or condition, be forced to not only carry their "mistake" to term but, to pretend to love and nurture IT.
Talk about "Ain't studdin' you", don't want you, I actually hate your muthafuckin' guts , and I fully intend to stalk you until the day you die, prematurely.
My "premature death" was certainly the only "Love" satan's side piece, martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux,  ever had for me.
I am on this blog,  actually laughing, amused, simply recounting, so many of mathy's failed attempts to destroy Me!
You and the blind man, bitch! SKANK! CREEP! FREACK!  No, you never repented. Tell me, did you ever "re-live" IT? Did you "re-play" your lowest, commonest, carnal, most depraved acts,  over in your head?
 You certainly bragged about being devoid of empathy, all,  and any shred of decency. You played your Madame Watson character, jam up. No, you never saw a "broke day", and you did destroy so many good, innocent, righteous people, satan himself feared you.
Why? All because you, just like t Rump, won't, can't be corrected. You both demand to be GOD!
Not a "god", The GOD!
Bitch! I'm so glad you are gone! Please take you scent with you!
You preached for COVER!!! How dare you live so long, so completely stupid, depraved , Color Struck,  and demon possessed!
Bitch! If you don't get the fuck on with your Flung , dead ass! 
BEAMING!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.