Skip to main content

John Lee Hooker - It Serves Me Right To Suffer 1969 AMEN!!!

BORN INTO THE CLUTCHES OF A SAVAGE, DEMON POSSESSED C***!
World, No,  I am not ashamed!
I am proud! Yes, I'm BEAMING! 
DELIVERED from  donald t rump's TWIN!
How damn stupid can people actually be? 
Color!?
Color bitch!?
Really?
Is that all you ever had?
Grey eyes, a pink lipped Pervert!?
Really?
Hold the fuck up! 
Rome Walters taught me better.
Taught me to never lie and cloak for anyone.
Never raised his voice to terrorize and intimidate me , either.
That slut that birthed me, was SICK!
PSYCHOTIC, all of her days.
Bragged every single day for eighty-eight years,  if you round up, about her white skin, her pink pussy, her ability to scramble anyone's brains.
Just like t rump , s/he got away.  No, not clean, s/he was pretty foul and putrid by the time s/he expired.
Question, what did s/he get? What accolades did s/he earn? None! Not na'ran. Who cares how many fine long cars s/he owned? Who cares that s/he was one of the first "Blacks" to invade Foxfire?
Who really cares that s/he never missed Church? Was baptized three or four times.
Was always on "Program"?
The low whore, wanna be "Root Doctor", wiped her shitty ass in a letter and mailed it me!
For what!?
World, martha jane walters, used to smash puppies between bricks,  as a child! So of course, severely beating, burning, raping, molesting her own children,  was sure to follow.
This continued "Wall of Silence",  concerning this whore,  befuddles me.
No matter, I shall not lie for her stankin' dead ass.
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.