Skip to main content

Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston "It Takes Two" IT TAKES TWO BABY!!!

Dear Children of The Most High, it takes two. It really does!
So, if you are out here looking for a mate. If you really want to enjoy that American Dream, just know your worth.
Please do not demean yourself! Don't take low, or mal treatment! Period! Don't you do it! Keep and maintain a level of self-respect, that you consider high.
Stop arguing with yourself, stop making excuses for the ill treatment, you're the victim of. 
I use the "white wo/man" litmus test. Would a white woman be treated like this? Would a white wo/man accept this? 

As a seventy-three year old wo/man, it is easy to recognize in , "Twenty-Twenty Hindsight", my many, many mistakes.
The first thing I've had to do,  is recognize, I was desperate. No men! NONE! Not narn! No one told me Atlanta was the Black Mecca for closeted homosexuals. DL, down low became the term.

Desperate! Hopeless!  At least society,  and my birthER,  convinced me that I had messed up, took a wrong turn. Something had to be very wrong, I was thirty-two years old, still UNMARRIED! CHILDLESS!!!
My birthER communicated her disapproval of my life, in every phone call.
"Dey ain't nuttin' wrong wid you...is dey?" Always implying that I was "Gay".
Little did I know that one day, all of martha's stank deliberate lies,  would be revealed.
What a monster!
What did they, GrandDADDY and my grandmother, expect?
martha was a known pervert, from early childhood. Used to smash puppies between bricks.
For some reason, some early "magas" thought it best to keep mjw's sick, sadistic. proclivities, a secret.
Just like potus , (pervert of the united states), s/he didn't want her history known either.
All through the Bible Jesus teaches us; "Go and sin no more." Old slutty mathy thought her long ass, stolen prayers,  and great over the top preaching, snow white skin, European features,  could be exchanged for her filth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.