Skip to main content

The Spinners ~ It's A Shame 1970 Disco Purrfection Version

It's a shame
When you try to be
A good Christian wife 
And end up with a total Sissy Fied
**GG***!

A so called man
So e-fim-e -nent he polished his TOE NAILS!

He wore his robe wrapped tight around his 
Fat, flabby , flat,  YALLA ass

It is a shame that stupid m****************
Ever chose Me
Deliberately Targeted Me

Worse the dumb lascivious reprobate **********
Has never in his long , confused, predatory life
Muttered one Truth about anything

EVER
(If his mouth is moving, he's LYING)


Yes
He is Fake
Phony

Do I ever regret not spraying his
Tiny brain all over My kitchen
Every room in My House?

Did this E FEM E NENT BITCH
NOT KEEP ME UP ALL NIGHT
HOLDING
CONSOLING HIM
WHEN HE CRIED OUT TO GOD
CRIED OUT TO ME 
ABOUT BEING HO MO SEXUAL?

ONLY TO REBUKE ME IN 
THE MORNING
CASTING ME AS CRAZY
A LUNATIC
A FABRICATOR

A FAT,  BLACK LOSER

He was the Head of the House (My house , mind you)
What he said "Goes"
I should just shut the Fuck up!
I should Stand in Constant admiration of him
For his skin color
And Grey eyes

His constant , unending lying
His LUST FOR BIG BLACK DICKS
Shouldn't matter 

Yes
He demanded that I Pretend to be glad to be married
To HIM!

No, he never earned a degree in EIGHT YEARS
EEEH LIT TER RITE
MENTAL MIDGET
THIEF
SNEAKY WHORE

He skipped away
With his Tall, fine, male Lover
Took both the cars
Left Me afoot
No Money
 I shall never forget that day
My helpless baby
Only two months old

The stood in front of me
Romancing each other with their Eyes
*S**
Tall , "manly"
Musk cu lar
*r
Too short
Too flabby
Too jealous
Too envious
Too mentally retarded!

I DID'T LOSE
You Freaks 
I WON!!!

He solved all of his  issues by lying

No, he was Not divorced
When he ran Me down
Deliberately impregnated Me
With an anchor baby
So I could NEVER fully be SHED of him
His stench
His deliberate lies

Did I desire,
Try to kill him?
 YES! 
But that is the Hue-man in Me

Jesus didn't let Me
Do what that thang was provoking Me to do

Why did that Thang
Do what he did?

WAS he  tired of living?

No, 
Demon Possessed!

He didn't want Me
I sure didn't want Him
After I discovered he was/is still
A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

Now I'm BEAMING!
BEAMING IN THIS GREAT BACKFIRE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!